Congratulations! You're almost ready to start your first term as a University of Maryland Global Campus student. We're excited for you as you begin your academic journey.
Before You Register
We recommend that you work with an admissions advisor to receive an unofficial transcript evaluation. Please submit your official transcripts before enrolling in your first term. By submitting official transcripts early in the process, you avoid enrolling in classes for which you will be awarded transfer credit. We also recommend you apply for financial aid and explore ways to finance your education, including military and veterans benefits if you qualify. Payment for your classes will be due soon after you register, so it's important to evaluate your payment options.
How to Register for Classes
- Log in to MyUMGC and go to Class Search.
- Search for classes by semester and subject or location.
- View your search results at the bottom of the page. To see detailed information about a course, such as the course description, click the ellipsis icon to the right of the course title.
- Click the arrow icon to expand a course and see available sections.
- When you find a section you would like to register for, click Add Class to Cart.
- When you are ready to register, click the Shopping Cart icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select the semester you're registering for from the drop-down menu.
- Select the classes that you want to register for by checking the check box to the left of the course name.
- Click the Register for Classes button.
Admissions Advisors Are Here to Help
If you need help deciding which classes to take or would like assistance registering, contact our knowledgeable admissions advisors.
Register early for the best selection of classes and to secure your spot.