University of Maryland Global Campus offered the opportunity to earn up to $1,000 with the Alumni Winter Term Scholarship1 for students who started taking courses in winter 2020 in one of the following master's degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in cloud computing architecture
- Master of Science in cybersecurity management and policy
- Master of Science in cybersecurity technology
- Master of Science in digital forensics and cyber investigation
The scholarship is disbursed in increments and your award amount is dependent upon your transfer credits and course load. See Scholarship Details below for more information.
How to Earn This Scholarship
Alumni: Apply to UMGC in Three Easy Steps
- Complete the UMGC application for admission.2
- Send UMGC official transcripts for college coursework completed outside of UMGC. You do not need to complete this step for your previously completed UMGC coursework, if applicable.
- Talk to an admissions advisor if you have questions about the application process or need help selecting your MBA or cybersecurity courses.
Meet the Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Alumni Winter Term Scholarship, you must
- Have earned a degree or certificate from UMGC, conferred prior to January 1, 2020, with a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Meet the admissions requirements of the university
- Take your first course in an eligible graduate program in the winter 2020 term
Alumni Winter Term Scholarship availability may vary based on your UMGC division. See UMGC Europe and UMGC Asia Eligibility below for more information.
We will contact you if you are selected to receive this scholarship.
If you receive this scholarship, you must meet UMGC's requirements for satisfactory academic progress to maintain your eligibility.