Five Steps to Getting Started at UMGC
- Choose a degree or certificate: Compare academic programs.
- Review admissions requirements: View undergraduate or graduate admissions requirements.
- Estimate costs and payment options: View tuition and fees and information about ways to pay for your education.
- Select your start date: Choose from multiple start dates.
- Apply to UMGC: Begin your application.
After you're accepted, you'll receive instructions on how to register for courses. Apply today and start taking courses this summer!
Advisors Are Here to Help
The UMGC advising team is at your service, whether you need help choosing an academic program, understanding financial aid, completing the online application for admission, or registering for courses. To speak with an advisor, call 800-888-8682.